- Steve Coyle designed a new community in Libreville, Gabon with The Prince's Foundation for Building Community. Download: http://town-green.com/d/Gabon_63-Rep-EbD-002_LR.pdf
- Town-Green advised the City of Ulaanbaatar in the planning of six districts for the World Bank.
- Town-Green and SEI, Inc. developed a Resource Efficient Block Plan for Rural Housing for the City of San Joaquin.
- Town-Green will assist the California Chapter of the Congress of the New Urbanism in a volunteer design Charrette for the City of Livingston CA.
- Town Green and the Tetra Tech team will assist the EPA Office of Brownfields and Land Revitalization on a Mission Support project.
- "Sustainable and Resilient Communities: A Comprehensive Action Plan for Towns, Cities, and Regions" is available for purchase!
Town-Green represents a group of dedicated 'green urbanists' offering a comprehensive approach to sustainable community planning and urban design. We know how to design and develop or redevelop resilient, healthy places.